matcha green tea powder
Haven’t heard of matcha? Matcha is made from finely powdered dried tea leaves. It has a beautiful earthy taste with a vibrant green color that results from the high level of chlorophyll in the leaves. It’s vegan, gluten-free, caffeinated and full of antioxidants…
- ACAnna C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDelish! But you gotta get a frother…
Okay I was so impressed and honestly surprised at how yummy this matcha is! I’ve been drinking it iced all week and I’m loving it. The only thing I will say, is you gotta have one of those little hand-held frothers to really mix your matcha paste well before adding to your ice + milk (for iced matcha latte). I found that adding a small amount of hot water to my matcha powder, whisking/frothing for about 20seconds, and then pouring over my milk & ice has given me the best results!
Highly recommend and would make a fun and unique stocking stuffer!
- RrasVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing but runs out fast
This is my first time buying my own matcha tin and I love the Chamberlain matcha. It froths beautifully, the taste is authentic, and the caffeine boost is pleasant without jolting you like a cup of coffee. The only thing is if you’re using 1 tsp on a daily basis, expect to run out in about 2 weeks. Otherwise, I wouldn’t think twice.
- NNatalieVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoI love you chamberlain coffee matcha ❤️🔥
I am a matcha freak and this one is amazing. I really love it compared to a lot of other brands. All we need is a bigger size that lasts longer for us girlies who drink matcha every day pleasseeeeee 🙏🏼
- JSJoseph S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBest Matcha!
One of the best matcha products I’ve tried! Definitely a repurchase. I make it both hot and cold and it tastes amazing.
- SWSkyy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoI LOVE IT
The Matcha Powder is sooo good I wish there were more in the container doesn't last very long.