early bird light roast cold brew coffee singles
This one’s for the early risers. This light roast is crisp, bright and complex, with notes of green apple, citrus, sweet caramel and creamy milk chocolate. Highly likely to make you more productive, or whatever. Brew in 8oz of water in the fridge overnight for cold brew or brew in hot water for 5+ minutes for a piping hot cup of coffee. Cheers!
- LCLeslie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoCold brew singles
Tastes great just by itself. One bag is perfect for the clear tumblr.
- AWAubree W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove love love
I adore that they come in tea bags! Perfect for anyone who doesn’t have a coffee machine. When I tried it using hot water the smell was very strong. I love the smell of coffee, unfortunately my mom doesn’t so she wasn’t a fan. When I tried the cold brew instructions neither me or my mom could smell it. It was still the same taste though. I’m a bit picky on coffee but I was very happy with the results.
- NRNaomi R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe best after nights of no sleep!
I love drinking this on the days where I feel I need an extra boost of energy. I am NOT a morning person so this helps me feel like a functioning human. It does have a slightly tart flavor as a cold brew and I haven’t tried it hot yet. I recommend drinking it alone or with light tasting creamers and syrups.
- ACAndrea C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect and easy
I love these! Heat the kettle and pour! No clean up and easy… especially bc you don’t have to clean the coffee pot! Perfect!
- LHLeslie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoDelicious!
So smooth and easy. Love the taste hot or over ice.