fluffy lamb vanilla cold brew coffee singles
This medium roast brew is light, delicious and dreamy, with hints of Madagascar vanilla and roasted nuts. Brew in 8oz of water in the fridge overnight for cold brew or brew in hot water for 5+ minutes for a piping hot cup of coffee. Cheers!
- FUFrancesca U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove!
So convenient as a college student where it's not as practical to own a coffee maker! Love this blend so much since it's so smooth and does not leave a bitter aftertaste. Packaging is so cute too! One thing to note, this does have actual vanilla-flavored nut fragments if you have a nut allergy and not just notes of it. Thank you Emma!
- KJKelsey J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat!
Great taste I like how it is not too strong.
- SHSamantha H.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDelicious
I've had such a hard time finding an iced coffee I actual enjoy at home . I always end up making it and going out for coffee instead . I actually enjoy the flavor and it is really smooth. Please don't change it !!!
- EBEllie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoso convenient
as a college student who can't afford a fancy coffee machine it is so nice to be able to have amazing quality coffee in the morning!
- ZBZachary B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoConvenient and tasty
This is a great treat for those mornings where you know you just won’t have time for Starbucks. Convenient, easy to use, and super tasty (without feeling too artificial). Great purchase!